Product introduction Daily exercise is one of the prerequisites for maintaining the integrity and flexibility of our body function. This is particularly useful for people with limited activity due to existing underlying diseases (such as stroke) or after an accident (such as paraplegia). Lack of...
Daily exercise is one of the prerequisites for maintaining the integrity and flexibility of our body function. This is particularly useful for people with limited activity due to existing underlying diseases (such as stroke) or after an accident (such as paraplegia).
Lack of exercise is the main reason for all health disturbances, just like cyclic interference, cold leg or ankylosis. The motor-driven trainer XY-ZBD-IIID in these cases has confirmed its own excellence.
The biggest advantage of XY-ZBD-IIID is that its booster exercise fills in the blank of training method of 0~2 level muscle patient. XY-ZBD-IIID treatment method has three treatment modes: passive training assisted training and active training.
● One-touch operation;
● LCD display Screen;
● Legs can undergo balanced training;
● Microcomputer control power and speed;
● Training time can be set free from 5min to 60min;
● Intelligent detection of various spasms and their treatment;
● Enhance blood circulation, promote bowel movement and remove edema of lower limb;
● Good function, training data comparison, and reporting;
● At the end of training, the system will automatically pop up the report information;
● Enhance the confidence of patient for rehabilitation and enhance muscle strength;
● It can measure the patient's muscular tension under the booster motion;
● After muscle spasms occur during operation, the machine will stop operating automatically and then reverse at the low speed seven minutes since it has programs for muscle spasm control;
● The ultra-quiet hybrid step motor is used for smoother and lower-noise operation.
a. Upper limb & Lower limb rehabilitation in cases of stiffness, impingement syndrome and pre and post-surgery treatment.
b. Metal frame and height adjustable wheel to suit the patient's size of the exercise to perform.
c. Passive/self-passive mobilization and proprioceptive exercises. So, patients can start their active exercises in free mode and then, by means of a clutch, gradually apply a greater resistance.
d. The range of motion recovery can be monitored with a quick and extremely reliable assessment by comparing the previous and subsequent results.
a. Weight: Upto 70 kg
b. Touch Panel 10 Inch
c. Dimensions: 65 x 55 x 100 cm (L x W x H)
d. Height adjustable: 60 to 130 cm
e. Resistance control with 8 settings: 0 - 1.8 Nm
f. Directive: EEC 93/42